Saturday, October 29, 2011

SNOW!



Momma says we are getting snow today. Now, I remember last winter when I was still a baby we had snow. It was fun for a little while, but then it was just cold and wet and annoying. My belly used to get very cold when I would go outside to potty. I don't think I want the snow to come today...or ever!

Winston is only a baby (even though he's almost as big as me) and he doesn't know what snow is. He was born on February 7th, so if there was any snow, he was too tiny to be out in it. I've been telling Winston all about snow for a while now, but he doesn't quite understand. Today, he will learn all about it for real. Just you wait, Winston, you're going to have a cold belly too!

My crazy little brother will probably like this stupid snow!

PS: These pictures are from when I still loved snow. Now, BOOOOO SNOW!!

1 comment:

  1. Molly-- ya get snow? that's kewl. we don'ts get any here. my person says we have to go to the "mountain" to get snow. i dunno about the cold bellie thing either.

    ReplyDelete