Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Homemade Treats - Part 2

Momma has been working hard at her job lately. She had a bunch of classes to teach this semester and when one of the other professors left, she had to take over one of his classes too. Momma has been working so hard that she hasn't had as much time for us as we'd like. But now it's break time and Momma has a month off of work. Yay Momma!!!!

Now she is going to get serious with this treat-making thing. She has this nifty new dehydrator and she loves it, and so do we! She made dried apples the other day and I think it's our favorite treat so far. We've had bananas, sweet potatoes, and apples so far. She's going to start making cookies for us too. I think Momma is also going to get some hot dogs for us at the farmer's market and dry that as well.

So my dear basset friends, I want to share with you. The other day, I got a package in the mail from my dear sweet Bowsah and it was cookies! I was so excited to get this package and open it up - now I want to share that excitement with you all. So guys, let me know if you want any dried treats. You can email my Momma at mgeorge25@gmail.com and let us know what you want and where to send it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a dehydrator for treats. Mom got rid of ours a few years ago what was she thinking. She made us Peanut butter/Bannana treats last night. Maybe we should start a treat of the month club to our basset friends. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, that is so kewl!!
    i didn't see this 'till just now. k, i'll ask your Ma to see if it's too late to still get some?

    ReplyDelete