Friday, July 8, 2011

Momma Better Make Me a Cake!!

Momma went and left me for 2 days! She went to a place called Massachusetts. Sounds like "chew" doesn't it? She should have taken me...I'm good at chewing!

Daddy was at work all day, so it was just me and Winston all day long. We slept because there's nothing to do when Momma isn't home. Sleep, sleep, sleep...we are quite good at that! Daddy isn't into playing like Momma is. She says he works hard and is tired at the end of the day. I think he's full of poop (like Winston!) because he works in an office. He needs to play more. Maybe he needs to run around the big field like Winston and I do. He should try the goose poop too!

Well, tomorrow is my birthday, or so Momma says. She says I am going to be 1. I hope she buys me presents and makes me a cake. I'm a good girl, so I deserve it. Momma also keeps saying that word "camping" again. She put the tent and some other stuff in the car. I think something is happening, but I don't know what. Is she going to Massachusetts again?

No comments:

Post a Comment